Law Offices of Jason Benjamin Call us today at (425) 786-9279
Bellevue & King County Child Custody Attorney Attorney Profile Practice Areas Client Testimonials Contact Us
Child Custody Lawyer
Find out the proper actions to take in your custody matter Click here to connect to our office instantly over the phone Have an emergency? Find out how our firm can help you

Emergency Protection FAQ

Q: Because it can take time to complete a divorce, can I protect myself, my children, and my property from my spouse right now?
A: 1. Yes. You can obtain court orders which protect your interests when you file for divorce.
2. You may request orders which prevent your spouse from contacting you or your children, award you sole use of the family home, your car, and other property. Require your spouse to continue paying the bills, and prohibit your spouse from spending your money and selling your assets.
3. If you have children, you may also request temporary orders which give you custody of your children and require that your spouse pay you child support. You may also request the court to require your spouse pay you alimony.

Note: If you or your children are the victim of domestic violence at the hands of your spouse, you need not wait to file for divorce to be protected from your spouse. You can immediately obtain a temporary protection order which will prevent your spouse having contact with you, your children, and the family home. If you require assistance in this regard please call us today @ (425) 786-9279.


The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Law Offices of Jason Benjamin
Located at 10655 NE 4th Street, Ste 208, Bellevue, WA 98004.
Phone: (425) 786-9279.
Website: .